Share a Grace or Smartbox related photo or video for your chance to win!
Home Grace Photos from the Field Competition
The Grace Photos from the Field competition is back. Share a Grace or Smartbox related photo or 10-seconds video for your chance to win a $100 Perkbox Gift Card.
How do I enter?
- Take a unique, interesting or intriguing Grace or Smartbox related photo or short, 10 seconds video*
- Read the T&C’s below
- Complete your entry form
- Enter your details including branch location and contact details
- Write a brief description about the photo or video you’ve taken in 25-words or less
- Upload the photo or video
The Grace Marketing will collect all the photos and videos and send it to an independent panel who will select the best photo/video and award the winner.
- The competition is now open!
- Entries must be received by the second last Friday of the month. For example, September entries must be received by 17 Sep 2021.
- One winner will be announced on the last Friday of every month via email and GCN.
This is a monthly competition so if you’ve missed this month, don’t worry, you can enter next month or another month.
Terms and Conditions
Before submitting your entry, you must read the T&C’s below:
- Competition is open to employees from the Grace Group including Smartbox.
- Only one entry per person.
- Competition is open to team photos/video. But the prize will be sent to the email provided in the entry form. It’s up to the winner to split the prize however they deem necessary.
- *Photo or video must be GRACE or SMARTBOX related.
- Entries must made via the form below. Marketing will not accept any images or videos sent via Teams, email, SharePoint or other forms of medium.
- Photos must be a high-resolution format and videos must not exceed 10-seconds duration.
- Photos must be an original, unedited piece of work taken by the entrant.
- Photos must not infringe upon the trademark, copyright, moral rights, intellectual rights or other rights of any entity or person.
- Photos must not portray or of inappropriate and/or offensive content, including nudity, violence, human rights or environmental abuses as well as content that violates Australian law or religious, cultural and moral traditions) will be immediately discarded and may lead to disciplinary action.