In our fast-moving world, information is a critical resource; so why not diarise the Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit to find out how you can improve your company’s security, risk management and continuity?
The event, taking place at the Hilton on George Street, Sydney, from 25 to 26 August 2014, is set to be one of this year’s leading conference for security and risk management professionals.
The two-day symposium will feature keynotes from some top solution providers, and will afford delegates the opportunity to network with industry experts and peers.
Conference organiser Gartner says the Summit is “the premier conference and meeting place for IT and business executives responsible for creating, implementing and managing a proactive and comprehensive strategy for information security, risk management, governance, business continuity management and business resiliency.”
Some of the issues scheduled for discussion include:
- Mobile applications and security;
- Identity and access management;
- Social media and security;
- Cloud computing and recovery; and
- Governance, risk and compliance.
At Grace Information Management, we take information security extremely seriously. Our integrated solution encompasses the digitisation of documents from any medium for on-demand access from any location, at any time – ensuring security and confidentiality every step of the way.
We provide the systems, processes and technologies to effectively manage your information electronically. Our trained specialists will guide you through every step of the digital conversion process while the Grace Data Centre provides an offsite, ultra secure repository for storing and managing big data.
We understand that for most businesses, in-house information management is difficult, time-consuming and costly. So why not outsource to Grace Information Management? We offer:
- Data capture services
- Scanning and digitisation of hard copy documents
- OCR, ICR and data entry indexing
- Data storage
- Exceptionally high security
- Flexible retrieval options
- Guaranteed destruction of authorised information
- Strict quality control procedures
- Highly knowledgeable consultants
- Electronic forms management.