GDO HR Personnel File Powered by ELO
GDO’s digital HR Personnel File provides secure storage of employee records with completely controllable access.
GDO HR Personnel File allows you to create and store electronic personnel files in a centralised and secure location, providing an all in one tool to capture employee data, kick off HR processes and monitor important dates. Data protection and regulatory compliance is ensured through leading encryption technology and a permissions based system.
Optimising your HR practices:
- Create master files and trigger processes to track an employee from their first day to their last.
- Checklists to provide a continual overview of processes.
- All GDPR and other relevant regulatory obligations are complied with.
- Notifications and alerts ensure important deadlines aren’t missed.
Benefits of Grace Digital Office
Work on the Go
At your Fingertips
- A user requests access to view an employee file
- The HR department receives and grants the request
- Confidential documents and information is removed
- The user receives a copy of the file (without confidential information)
- Copies are automatically deleted after a set amount of time, ensuring regulatory compliance
- Employee submits a Change Request
- The data is made available for review
- The employee updates the information as relevant
- The change is submitted to the HR department for review
- The data is automatically changed in the personnel file following approval
Solutions at a Glance
GDO HR Dashboard Powered by ELO
Keep important information in personnel files at your fingertips.
- Employee data viewable on a convenient dashboard
- Apply filters such as new hires, active, inactive and terminated
- Set permissions to control access to teams and employee data
- Calendar view provides a neat overview of deadlines
- Generate reports and statistics
ELO HR Dashboard
ELO Organisational Charts
Create organisational charts and team layouts with as many tiers as you need.
- Maintain a clear overview of the company’s personnel structure
- Develop organisational hierarchies with divisions, departments and teams
- Add or update position data in individual personnel files
- Define job descriptions and responsibilities
- Create sub-charts and assign permissions for additional levels
Other Grace Digital Office Solutions
GDO Enhanced Scan on Demand
GDO Digital Mailroom
GDO HR Recruitment
GDO Invoice Management
GDO Contract Management
GDO Records Management
GDO Visitor Management
GDO Knowledge Management
Speak to a trusted member of our team
Get in touch
Fill in your details and one of our consultants will contact you. It's that simple.