Grace Mobility’s ongoing success is the result of our continued commitment to staff development and training. Through initiatives such as the Grace Skills Path teaching and promotion scheme, our removalists’ team actively participate in stringent training, development, testing and grading on an ongoing basis to further cultivate their skills and remain vigilant in their daily practices.
Staff training and development involves:
- Over 100 staff holding formal FIDI qualifications in international moving
- Extensive internal staff training programmes
- Skills Path teaching and promotion scheme
- Continuous participation in Employee Mobility Institute seminars and training programs
- Packing skills training delivered by accredited Australian Furniture Removers Association (AFRA) instructors, tailored to meet the needs and standards of Grace Removals Group.
- Financial Services Reform Act insurance training for all sales and management staff