Grace Mobility delivers destinations services in Australia, New Zealand and 120 countries around the world. Each destination service is coordinated by a single Grace Mobility Specialist who’s focus is on overseeing and coordinating relocation services from the time of initiation through to invoicing.
Grace destination services include:
- Preview trip – housing and neighbourhood overview, leisure amenities and facilities. Schools (pre-school, primary, secondary, university). Health Facilities – doctor/ dentist/ hospitals/ health insurance.
- Relocation “Welcome Kit”– on arrival into the new location, the employee will receive our “Welcome Kit” with materials and resources to help them settle into their new location.
- Home search (rental) – research and shortlist suitable housing from information contained in the detailed Needs Analysis, accompanied viewing of pre-selected properties, area overview, Tenancy Application assistance, lease negotiation and review, connection of basic utilities (gas and electricity), information and contact details for telephone, internet & cable TV suppliers and packages, attendance at lease signing, completion of Ingoing Condition Report, and on-going support (up to 6 months).
- School search – overview of schooling within Australia, information on admission procedures, arrange interview appointments and school tour, consultant accompanied appointments (if required), assisting with registration and special learning needs.
- Home sale management – obtain independent valuations, assist with selection of two (2) real estate agents, review sales appraisals, coordinate marketing program, introduction to licensed conveyancer/registered solicitor, maintenance on property if vacant, access to agents on open home days, reports from agents on buyer interest and comments, coordinate payment of upfront costs such as advertising, and legal fees.
- Home purchase management – types of sale (i.e. auction, private treaty, private sale, real estate contracts and the closing process), introduction to conveyance/solicitor and mortgage lender, research and shortlist suitable housing, accompanied viewing of pre-selected properties, coordinate payment of stamp duty prior to purchase, obtain building and pest reports
- Temporary accommodation – booking of an apartment or house that is fully furnished, equipped and suitable for short or long term stays.
- Airport transfer – meet and greet at the airport, drop off at predetermined location.
- Rental car assistance – car collected from predetermined location.
- Flight booking assistance – book flights as per your individual requirements based on company’s relocation policy.