Removals, Storage, Information Management, Business & Mobility Services
Make an enquiry
Get in touch
Fill in your details and one of our consultants will contact you. It's that simple.
The Grace Experience
Grace Business Services is the commercial project logistics division of Grace Australia. We specialise in commercial furniture, fixtures and equipment handling, warehousing, transportation and installations Our clients include major hotel chains, serviced apartments, educational and health care facilities as well as office, entertainment and retail, architects, furniture suppliers, designers and workspace consultants.
Commercial Logistics – FCL, LCL & Air
Grace Business Services has the capacity and capability to receive large volume container or palletised cargo including sensitive freight from any Australian port or airport securely, directly and efficiently. Grace operates a fleet of over 500 vehicles nationwide, with quarantine approved unpack depots and bonded warehousing at all Australian gateways.
IT Refresh Project Management
Grace Business service can successfully manage large scale IT refresh projects including receipt of equipment, delivery, network installation, certified E-Waste destruction of redundant equipment.
Short and Long-Term Storage and Staging
Grace has over 218,000 sqm of high-quality warehousing and storage in more than 70 locations including remote and regional centres. Our asset management systems are capable of tracking and locating unique objects through to 20’ and 40’ containers.
Grace facilities are able to store a combination of storage configurations
- 20’ & 40’ ISO containers
- Palletised goods
- Bulky items or vehicles
- Bonded cargo storage at international gateway locations
- Quarantine approved inspection and treatment facilities at international gateway locations
- Climate (temperature and humidity) controlled storage facilities
Custom delivery services, FF&E and asset management
As experts in the movement and handling of packaged goods, Grace Business Services can decant and securely out-turn commercial shipments for storage, staged delivery and installation to suit your client’s unique project requirements.
Our commercial projects transport fleet includes:
- Fully enclosed air-ride vehicles for sensitive cargo
- Hydraulic tail lifts wit h over 1.5-ton capacity
- Flatbed container transport vehicles
- Curtain-siders for palletised goods
- Flexible height vehicles for restricted access
- B-Double container configuration linehaul vehicles
- Sideloader and jib crane vehicles
Our range of commercial projects services includes:
- Turnkey project management
- Commercial furniture and joinery installation
- IT Equipment management including installation & connection at location
- Storage and asset management
- Product quality assurance checking and acquittal
- Disposal or recycling of packaging debris
- Fine art handling and installations
- Building strip-outs and property make-goods
- Heavy object handling
We’ll provide you or your client with a dedicated single point of contact to carefully plan and coordinate every step in the process, alternatively we can even take on total project management and reporting.
Storage Facilities around Australia
More than 100 years of transport & logistics industry experience
70 branches across Australia & New Zealand
Experienced project logistics professionals
Proven processes to deliver success