Registration is now open for ARK Group Australia’s forum addressing the challenges of the ‘next generation of records manager’.
The conference, called ‘EDRMS 2014 – Success, Failure and Change’, is a one-day connected forum with two half day post-forum workshops, which will be held 7-8 May 2014 in Melbourne.
Hot topics to be covered at the conference include:
- Current case studies and perspectives
- Elaborating on the critical demands during change
- How best to maintain effective stakeholder engagement
- Things that you may not expect to go wrong during an implementation
- Building a business case
- Risk management
- Security controls
- Cloud-based records management.
Companies presenting case studies this year include CSIRO, AustralianSuper, State Trustees Limited, Johnson & Johnson Medical, Metropolitan Fire & Emergency Services Board, Department of Environment, and Vodafone Hutchison Australia.
We all know that our business information is a critical resource, so why not diarise this event and learn more about how your organisation can update its records management processes?
At Grace Records Management, we offer a specialised records management service combining collection, transport, safe storage, retrieval and destruction. Facilities at Grace are constructed with quality materials and have fully maintained:
- Fire protection systems including sprinklers, fire doors and VESDA
- Sophisticated fire alarms linked to local fire brigade units
- Electronic intruder detection systems with back-to-base alarms
- 24-hour surveillance monitoring.
With Grace Records Management based in every capital city and many regional areas of Australia, there is no reason why any business would risk keeping valuable records in-house.