Longer Distance Moving Furniture Removals
Grace Removals has been moving furniture for over 100 years which is why when it comes to moving your furniture we can provide peace of mind.
No matter how far you need to move and how much you need to move, Grace treats every piece of furniture with the utmost care.
At Grace we know that not all furniture is the same and that different objects require different packing materials:
- When it comes to heavy furniture, Grace will wrap each item in special shock resistant poly-bubble export blankets.
- Designer lounge suites, dining chairs and other high value furniture items can be wrapped individually for further protection.
- All your soft furnishings such as lounge suites and arm chairs are placed in plastic protector bags which safeguard against marking during your move.
- High value antiques and works of art which require specialist care can be packed into made-to-measure wooden crates.
- Mattresses are wrapped in specially designed protector bags.
When you move with Grace, you can be assured that your furniture will remain safe in our care from start to finish. We not only pack your furniture, we also ensure it is placed carefully in one of our purpose-built removals trucks. Our trucks include air ride suspension, which provide a smooth ride for your furniture and belongings and reduce the risk of damage from bouncing. This is particularly important when moving long distances along Australia’s bumpy highways and rural roads. The trucks also include tail lifts for easy loading and unloading.
Our care for your furniture doesn’t end once it arrives at your new home. Part of our relocation service includes unloading and unwrapping all your furniture, reassembling your beds (waterbeds excluded), positioning it where you want it and then removing all the packaging debris. You don’t need to lift a finger.
When it comes to moving your furniture, only Grace Removals will do.