When it comes to moving interstate, packing up all your worldly belongings can be a daunting task – but it doesn’t have to be.
At Grace Removals, our staff are fully trained moving professionals and can pack everything in your home for you. This can be a real time saver for your family as well as give you peace of mind knowing everything will arrive at your destination just as it was when you left it.
- From cartons to bubble wrap, we use high-quality packing materials to ensure your goods are safely prepared for the move. We know that not all items are the same, which is why we pack according to your belongings:
- Fragile items such as china and glassware are wrapped in specialised paper and then packed in double-thickness cartons.
- Items requiring specialist care, such as antiques, can be packed in made-to-measure wooden crates.
- Paintings and other artworks are carefully packed into specially designed picture cartons, known as art-pacs.
- Lounges and soft furnishing are placed in plastic protector bags which safeguard against marking during your move.
- Shock resistant poly-bubble export blankets are used to wrap and protect all your heavy furniture during your move.
- Our handy port-a-robe means you don’t have to fold your clothes, you just box them on the hanger – perfect for suits, coats and dresses.
- We even have specialised boxes for bikes, golf clubs and LCD/plasma televisions.
To ensure safe transit of your effects, Grace will prepare a detailed inventory of your household goods, numbering and describing each item individually.
If you prefer to pack your belongings yourself, Grace is able to provide you with quality packing materials for your move and can even help you to determine the amount of packing boxes you require.
Alternatively you can use your own packing materials. Our moving consultants can help you with tips and tricks of the trade to minimise damage to your goods in transit.