How Will My Furniture be Packed?
Grace will handle your furniture with the utmost care. We provide customised crates made to protect even the most fragile antique furniture. Once packed inside our vehicles, your items are securely strapped down, so they remain stationary while in transit.
How Will My Furniture be Protected?
With over 100 years of experience relocating people across Australia, Grace Removals is a name you can trust to protect and safely deliver your furniture. For the highest level of protection, Grace uses:
- Shock resistant poly-bubble export blankets to wrap and protect heavy pieces of furniture
- Plastic protector bags for soft furnishings such as lounge suites and armchairs
- Specially designed protector bags for mattresses
- Made-to-measure wooden crates for high value antiques or other valuables
- Individual wrapping for high value furniture items like designer lounge suites or dining tables
What Happens When the Furniture Arrives at My New Home?
When your furniture arrives at your new home, Grace will unload, unwrap and place your items in your new home as directed by you. Upon completion, our team will remove all the packaging from your home, leaving it neat and tidy.
For an obligation-free furniture removals quote, complete an online quotation request or contact us on 137366.