Corporate Relocation Expense Reporting
In addition to agreed service Key Performance Indicators such as contacting your staff within 24 hours of the initial request, Grace also has the current capability to provide scheduled reporting across all of the following key corporate areas;
- Grace’s Environmental footprint measured in line with ISO14001.
- Quality Assurance procedures and processes fully adopted and followed, in line with the Grace Removals’ AS/NZS ISO 9001:2000 Certification.
- Value improvement initiatives proposed and implemented with cost savings demonstrated.
- Employee safety incident measured in line with OHS 4801.
- Total spend by business unit, date range and service line.
- Total number of relocations by date range, origin and destination location.
- Summary of all services provided by date range and service type.
- Availability to access information electronically to enable the review of relocation quotations.
- Status of services in relation to moves and other data, via internet link.
- Claims incidence rate.
- Assistance provided in the management of any insurance claims.
- Performance feedback survey results sought from every relocated employee within one week of arrival at destination – by personal phone call or internet link as preferred.
- Accuracy of invoices, in line with quotations, including the name of the person who has initiated the move request, employee name, services delivered, purchase order number and other required information.
- Accurate and complete reports package tabled for each review meeting.
- Action and reporting on any employee related issues.
Our main focus is on ‘delivering what we say we will', so that your relocatees receive the highest level of support and care for their move. Grace will assess and report on, our overall performance against this objective during regular reviews.