With over 50 years of mobility consulting expertise the Grace team understands the challenges of managing complex domestic and international relocation programs and the diverse nature of policy, cost, business unit, and talent management objectives unique to each company. Our consulting approach identifies ways to continually enhance and improve the overall program throughout our engagement, to ensure each component meets our customers cost, mobility and program equity objectives.
As part of our service delivery model we provide ongoing ‘health checks’ and benchmarking of your relocation policies and benefits against industry averages. Each review identifies and outlines recommendations and cost reduction strategies to improve the effectiveness of your relocation program.
Grace Mobility’s service advantages include:
- Our People – Grace maintains an industry leading customer satisfaction rating of 97% through an ongoing and consistent commitment to quality. This is a key benefit to you when moving senior staff within the organisation
- Geographic Coverage – with over 40 branches and 600 worldwide network locations Grace can service any location across the globe
- Single point of coordination – all of your transferees work with a single point of contact throughout their relocation
- Competitive Pricing – Grace manages and tracks the entire spend for each relocation and makes this available via GraceNOW, our online portal
- Relocation Program design, tracking and review – Grace will work with you to develop your relocation policies and benefits to ensure the best outcome for transferees and Sunrider International’s domestic and/or international relocation program
- Australia’s leading international relocation team
- Consistent high quality services at agreed pricing
- Expense tracking, payment and processing